Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
im back
#1
thats right im back and packin heat so watch your self as i have many guns and am not afriad to use them mahaahahahahahaaa

okay thats enought dark magacian crap

just to say im back for and will be on more often
Read forum rules.
#2
welcome back, even if i never knew you before
#3
Welcom back!
[Image: p5700430.gif]
#4
Welcome back. I'm DE, nice to meet you. ^_^ Merry Christmas.
#5
Hey i remeber you.........well i think i do :S anyway welcome back
No Siggy Image =(
By looking at my siggy you have been PWNED!!! Pwning since winter 2004
#6
Sd28 Wrote:okay thats enought dark magacian crap

You're dead, Sd28.....


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Back! Lee-yoshi 22 3,548 19-07-2007, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Lee-yoshi
  I...am back. Ivan 8 1,349 24-05-2007, 11:10 PM
Last Post: Kitsadoodles
  I'm Back Heavy_Arsenal 10 1,921 22-03-2007, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Beat X500
  I'm back! Mikaelus 9 1,923 06-11-2006, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Shade
  I'm back!!! Link777 21 2,877 24-07-2006, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Link777
  Woooohoooo! Im back! ^_^ Dkgamer 13 2,110 18-01-2006, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Anti Hacker
  Guess whos back? Ivan 15 2,513 07-01-2006, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Anti Hacker
  Back for a while... Anti Hacker 22 2,876 31-12-2005, 02:23 PM
Last Post: Anti Hacker
  I've Decided to Come Back ^^ oni 5 1,149 21-11-2005, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Ria
  HELLO ALL IM BACK and i have pshycic powers with me! Mentavoir 3 889 18-09-2005, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Ria

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)