Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Quest Download
#1
Has there ever been quests available for download onto the Memory Card(I'm on about Gamecube here) for Episode 1 and 2? I'm getting bored of the offline quests, seeing as i play offline alot.
EU:36/Alphard/B:07-10
Alexia - RAmarl - Lv136 - Redria
Fliggy - HUnewearl - Lv125 - Viridia
Reply
#2
I've heard ST messed up the download for the US version so they aren't going to release any. I'm sure if they messed up the EU version they would still make download quests -.-;
Reply
#3
Oh, I see. I'd love to have Seat of the Heart as an offline quest, but I cant be bothered to import PSO+
EU:36/Alphard/B:07-10
Alexia - RAmarl - Lv136 - Redria
Fliggy - HUnewearl - Lv125 - Viridia
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To download the game? Zeank Aiya 3 4,320 13-12-2008, 10:51 PM
Last Post: K_I_R_E_E_K
  Help with SoB quest! tj67 2 1,074 09-01-2006, 09:04 PM
Last Post: tj67
  Download PSO:BB quicker! Serpent7 14 5,324 04-01-2006, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Serpent7
  Central Dome Quest!!!! Final707 7 1,317 14-05-2005, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Gotien
  Help!!! Cant Download Beta! annoyedjester 15 2,343 12-05-2005, 02:01 AM
Last Post: SCOOBYN
  The tower Quest? ~Buddah~ 0 673 07-05-2005, 02:45 AM
Last Post: ~Buddah~
  what quest for gran sorc? dark jack 9 1,502 25-11-2004, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Anti Hacker
  QUICK! help with letter from lionel quest, might be broken werdna 4 1,059 21-11-2004, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Zer0
  whats the best offline quest for... Cloud 16 2,253 30-10-2004, 09:12 PM
Last Post: dark jack
  Quests download, Hunter licence? Ikaruga 4 1,254 22-09-2004, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Ikaruga

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)