Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Still new ... i have a few questions
#8
^.^\/ ok.. I get that you posted a bit late but really, I think we all got it. And if he has to ask that question then he either hasnt been on very many forums or just not on any good ones...
Why do you bother? You know I'm going to win...
Inferno Legions - Only the Elite
[Image: kyofu.gif]


Messages In This Thread
Still new ... i have a few questions - by Ria - 12-05-2005, 09:27 AM
Still new ... i have a few questions - by Gotien - 12-05-2005, 10:01 AM
Still new ... i have a few questions - by Gotien - 12-05-2005, 10:19 AM
Still new ... i have a few questions - by God-IX - 13-05-2005, 01:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another New Guitar! Jimbo1990 6 1,752 03-05-2009, 06:13 PM
Last Post: Jimbo1990
  New Guitar! Jimbo1990 10 3,040 14-04-2009, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Judgment
  England Fans still hurting??? adrina_kellers 5 1,244 29-11-2007, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Bmil
  I have come. God-IX 44 5,565 02-05-2007, 11:45 AM
Last Post: God-IX
  Happy New Year! Cloud Stryder 22 2,837 02-01-2007, 03:37 PM
Last Post: TheMaster375
  new sig problem K_I_R_E_E_K 9 1,397 30-06-2006, 10:34 PM
Last Post: K_I_R_E_E_K
  new member lol.. Ayu 38 4,526 03-01-2006, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Serpent7
  I = new...ish Zihark 5 996 14-12-2005, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Ria
  Anarchy Questions Phantom_RAcast 9 1,323 08-11-2005, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Judgment
  Do i need a new avvi? Shade 5 1,009 06-10-2005, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Shade

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)