Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Matches: Episode III Battle League 2
#21
Pawned my wife? I do believe you'll she'll be happy to hear that one!

I just got am e-mail from Britton, I have copy and pasted it below for your information. I have also forwarded it to Lee-yoshi for an official decision.

I am so sorry that I was not able to participate in the tournement...I have been very busy all this week and I will be gone all next week. I am very sorry. If you could tell leeyoshi I am sorry and will not be able to participate, it would be appreciated.

Why, when people either feel that they have to drop out or are forced to drop out, they don't tell the mean green machine!

Bah humbug

UK Jester
Wanna stay in touch with UK Jester? Come along and join in the fun. Politically Correct and easily offended types not welcome.

http://www.myspace.com/jaklaschka


Messages In This Thread
Matches: Episode III Battle League 2 - by dnd - 17-07-2005, 12:58 PM
Matches: Episode III Battle League 2 - by dnd - 17-07-2005, 05:39 PM
Matches: Episode III Battle League 2 - by dnd - 18-07-2005, 09:58 AM
Matches: Episode III Battle League 2 - by Ivan - 22-07-2005, 05:06 PM
Matches: Episode III Battle League 2 - by Ivan - 23-07-2005, 09:55 PM
Matches: Episode III Battle League 2 - by Ivan - 23-07-2005, 10:19 PM
Matches: Episode III Battle League 2 - by UK Jester - 25-07-2005, 10:24 AM
Matches: Episode III Battle League 2 - by dnd - 29-07-2005, 04:44 PM
Matches: Episode III Battle League 2 - by Ivan - 29-07-2005, 05:20 PM
Matches: Episode III Battle League 2 - by Redhead - 29-07-2005, 08:08 PM
Matches: Episode III Battle League 2 - by Ivan - 29-07-2005, 11:57 PM
Matches: Episode III Battle League 2 - by Ivan - 30-07-2005, 04:28 PM
Matches: Episode III Battle League 2 - by Ivan - 31-07-2005, 05:35 PM
Matches: Episode III Battle League 2 - by Ivan - 31-07-2005, 06:18 PM
Matches: Episode III Battle League 2 - by Ivan - 02-08-2005, 10:50 PM
Matches: Episode III Battle League 2 - by Ivan - 05-08-2005, 10:29 PM
Matches: Episode III Battle League 2 - by dnd - 06-08-2005, 01:27 PM
Matches: Episode III Battle League 2 - by dnd - 06-08-2005, 05:47 PM
Matches: Episode III Battle League 2 - by dnd - 06-08-2005, 06:03 PM
Matches: Episode III Battle League 2 - by Ivan - 07-08-2005, 02:41 PM
Matches: Episode III Battle League 2 - by Ivan - 08-08-2005, 12:08 AM
Matches: Episode III Battle League 2 - by Ivan - 08-08-2005, 05:34 PM
Matches: Episode III Battle League 2 - by dnd - 25-08-2005, 07:05 PM
Matches: Episode III Battle League 2 - by Ivan - 26-08-2005, 01:04 AM
Matches: Episode III Battle League 2 - by Ivan - 27-08-2005, 02:13 PM
Matches: Episode III Battle League 2 - by Ivan - 27-08-2005, 04:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ragol.co.uk PSO: Blue Burst Battle Tournament! Lee-yoshi 9 2,664 12-01-2006, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Poo Fly
  Ragol.co.uk Xmas Episode III Battle Tournament! Lee-yoshi 8 2,878 01-01-2006, 08:14 PM
Last Post: Lee-yoshi
  Ragol.co.uk Xmas Episodes I & II Battle Tournament (Nintendo Gamecube) Lee-yoshi 17 4,215 01-01-2006, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Lee-yoshi
  Episode III Battle League 2 Sign-Ups Lee-yoshi 20 3,720 15-07-2005, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Lee-yoshi
  Chat: Ragol.co.uk Episode III Battle League Lee-yoshi 25 7,882 11-07-2005, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Lee-yoshi
  Chat: Episodes I & II Battle League Lee-yoshi 6 2,222 18-06-2005, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Lee-yoshi
  Matches: Episodes I & II Battle League Lee-yoshi 28 4,743 22-03-2005, 11:42 PM
Last Post: Lee-yoshi
  Sign-Up: Episodes I & II Battle League Lee-yoshi 31 5,571 19-03-2005, 02:02 AM
Last Post: Scisor
  Partner Seekers Guild: Episodes I & II Battle League Lee-yoshi 13 2,946 18-03-2005, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Scisor
  Battle: PSO Episode I & II Super Tournament Battle Scisor 0 1,086 18-03-2005, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Scisor

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)