Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ragol.co.uk Mario Kart DS Racing Competition!
MarioVet Wrote:we're doing best 2 out of 3 right?

and at close to six make sure to post, k? that way i wont be as late as today >_.

hopefully.LOL

No can do. Hopefully someone else can post for me, but I won't be able to make it at 6. If you can make it at 10 your time, that would be perfect. I have a meeting later tonight, so I couldn't make it too much earlier. See you at 10. If not, then we may have to postpone our little dance.
I can never post while I playing MK unless it's a special day, like tomorrow. I'll be on Ragol and my DS for the tourney. I'm ready for this. Racing you will be my test to see if I'm good enough for the tourney, because as it stands, I think you and I may be equal.
But I never settle for equality! We need to find out who is the best! You're tough. Like, 100 times tougher than those people with the tweaked records I've raced and beat...

Anyway, 10PM your time. Hope you can make it.
[Image: ertykljhgfds.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ragol.co.uk Mario Kart DS Racing Competition! - by Orphen - 16-01-2006, 10:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sonic and sega allstars racing Rati_Ross 3 1,273 07-04-2010, 10:38 PM
Last Post: Emelious
  Mario Kart Wii mr_shoe_uk 11 4,356 21-04-2008, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Lee-yoshi
  Super Mario Strikers: Charged Orphen 0 1,405 19-08-2007, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Orphen
  The New Super Mario Bros. For Nintendo DS MarioVet 11 3,223 27-11-2006, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Shifty
  TimeSplitters Map Competition SilentShadow13 2 1,760 05-04-2006, 03:42 AM
Last Post: SilentShadow13
  What Char Do you play as on mario kart DS? Sebastian 88 12,896 04-03-2006, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Orphen
  Whats your favorite mario character? MarioVet 6 1,893 23-02-2006, 03:30 AM
Last Post: MarioVet
  Your best mario kart moments... MarioVet 15 3,101 18-02-2006, 04:24 PM
Last Post: day
  Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time Starman 13 2,808 15-02-2006, 11:32 PM
Last Post: MarioVet
  Enough Mario Kart nellshini 27 4,260 09-01-2006, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Aaron_Blitzmage

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)