Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Offline syncesta?
#1
Okay I'm at a really low level at the time but I wonder anyway if you can find Syncesta while playing offline (since I dont have a broadband adapter) I checked the guide but it just told what uh.. colorID's could find the syncesta. And while asking about the syncesta it might be good if you can find lavis cannon or whatever the first form is called in offline? Big Grin

(just gotta have those lavis blades)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Offline syncesta? - by NoX - 11-04-2006, 06:24 PM
Offline syncesta? - by NthoozD - 11-04-2006, 07:36 PM
Offline syncesta? - by NoX - 11-04-2006, 09:39 PM
Offline syncesta? - by pink - 11-04-2006, 09:42 PM
Offline syncesta? - by NthoozD - 11-04-2006, 09:55 PM
Offline syncesta? - by NoX - 11-04-2006, 09:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Offline Drop Rates for Ep1&2 Plus FOREVER1 14 3,247 02-06-2006, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Hrith
  Syncesta ?? illyria 3 1,053 10-04-2006, 01:36 PM
Last Post: illyria
  Photon Drop Changing Offline Pandemonium 11 2,552 13-09-2005, 02:48 AM
Last Post: bigtimedrummer
  syncesta help damage 22 2,959 30-06-2005, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Tsunami
  Does piping work in offline multiplayer? Mirinee 21 3,174 28-05-2005, 05:13 PM
Last Post: dnd
  Syncesta, from a Sinow Red(!) A.S. 14 1,950 25-03-2005, 05:57 PM
Last Post: jarl
  Can u find mag cells offline Charybdis 32 4,586 14-02-2005, 02:22 AM
Last Post: PSOFanatic124
  I can Found C.Bringer's Rifle offline in version 1 DC? Kranz91 4 914 26-08-2004, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Kranz91
  Is it possible to get Spread Needle Offline? Beez 14 2,425 24-08-2004, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Ivan
  i need to know sumthing about the weapons in offline mode Deadly Zero 2 760 05-08-2004, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Deadly Zero

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)