Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone knows exactly which weapons can be obtained with lucky coins?
#2
I know I'm bringing up a long-dead topic here, but I know that you can get a Black Gear (Junky shield that looks cool.) and a Gae Blog (Junky sword that looks cool.) I use both when I use my Ultimate characters on Normal, because they look cool.

Other that those two items, I don't know what else you can get. And what Flowen's sword was it? The real one, or one of many replicas?
My Xbox Live Gamertag is SilentShadow13.


Messages In This Thread
Anyone knows exactly which weapons can be obtained with lucky coins? - by SilentShadow13 - 04-08-2006, 12:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone in 2026? T_T1K 2 734 07-04-2026, 11:10 AM
Last Post: T_T1K
  Weapons Disappearing Emelious 4 1,199 03-10-2010, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Liu Bei
  Need someone who can read this. K_I_R_E_E_K 30 6,688 25-02-2010, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Emelious
  can you play pso eps 1&2 gc ver. online? kyro 26 5,166 21-09-2009, 06:32 PM
Last Post: kyro
  I need better weapons A L P H O N S E 9 1,749 02-08-2009, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Emelious
  Which episode do you think is the hardest? Emelious 6 1,884 11-07-2009, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Ashinator
  Can we still play this game online? trapperdrew 5 1,493 26-04-2009, 09:01 PM
Last Post: trapperdrew
  Where do you get those weapons..... Emelious 2 928 13-02-2009, 02:17 AM
Last Post: Emelious
  have anyone fought the rare boss on Ep.4? Emelious 4 1,267 12-02-2009, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Liu Bei
  Can you use an Xbox 360 controller with BB? Link777 4 1,013 04-01-2009, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Link777

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)