Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can't advance in offline play
#3
I did exactly what you said, I went through the forest and everything but it didn't work. The principal STILL says stuff about the underground ruins and pioneer 1. So, I've also been to episode one, if that matters? I can not in solo play advance beyond the Forest areas.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Can't advance in offline play - by Poo Fly - 19-09-2006, 02:31 AM
Can't advance in offline play - by pyrotechnomimus - 19-09-2006, 03:31 AM
Can't advance in offline play - by colohue - 19-09-2006, 11:31 PM
Can't advance in offline play - by Poo Fly - 20-09-2006, 10:23 AM
Can't advance in offline play - by pink - 20-09-2006, 11:45 AM
Can't advance in offline play - by colohue - 20-09-2006, 10:28 PM
Can't advance in offline play - by HUmars rule - 09-10-2006, 12:49 PM
Can't advance in offline play - by pink - 11-10-2006, 11:43 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some trouble getting to play Zeank Aiya 1 1,200 14-12-2008, 04:49 PM
Last Post: K_I_R_E_E_K
  Well This Can't Be Good... Ivan 7 1,979 20-08-2007, 09:42 PM
Last Post: Ivan
  My friend can't type? Nights 3 1,280 24-06-2007, 12:12 AM
Last Post: The Dude
  Error 903 (Can't connect to patching server) guide. Anti Hacker 0 822 01-05-2006, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Anti Hacker
  Can't play PSO:BB azcn2503 6 1,357 01-05-2006, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Anti Hacker
  Can you take snapshots with one mem card? demeiz 2 1,011 31-01-2006, 01:20 AM
Last Post: Ivan
  Can't connect Kaigan 57 11,169 22-01-2006, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Kaigan
  Can someone please check this? whiteninja 3 1,084 24-10-2005, 11:14 AM
Last Post: pink
  Ep I & 2 Multiplayer Offline: Gamecube Cleeve 9 1,681 27-08-2005, 02:37 AM
Last Post: whiteninja
  How can I get the Celestial Sheild? PlaZMa S. #1 2 931 18-08-2005, 12:55 AM
Last Post: PlaZMa S. #1

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)