Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I want a Wii
#5
Actually I went to Play-Away the other day and a bit louder than anticipated said "I really want a Wii". luckily the guys there know what I'm on about unlike when i said it in a restaurant...
Anyone caught smoking at Layer Road will be buried in the
centre circle by the forking groundsman, with only their head
showing, and left there during the second half.
Previous threats of electrocution, being made to listen to Will
Young and being hung from the floodlights have
failed to discourage all the smokers.

If Cardiff players had to stand and pay respects to an English national anthem, would they? I don't think so.
But Arsenal players manage to do it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I want a Wii - by Shade - 01-12-2006, 11:44 AM
I want a Wii - by Reigast - 01-12-2006, 12:04 PM
I want a Wii - by Lee-yoshi - 01-12-2006, 03:43 PM
I want a Wii - by nomercy - 01-12-2006, 07:11 PM
I want a Wii - by adrina_kellers - 03-12-2006, 04:33 PM
I want a Wii - by kaworu_nagisa - 04-12-2006, 12:42 AM
I want a Wii - by Shade - 04-12-2006, 10:15 AM
I want a Wii - by dnd - 04-12-2006, 08:34 PM
I want a Wii - by Little Killer - 20-12-2006, 09:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mario Kart Wii mr_shoe_uk 11 4,349 21-04-2008, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Lee-yoshi
  The Proper Usage Of A Wii Remote Starman 13 6,692 17-04-2007, 03:25 PM
Last Post: God-IX
  Nintendo Wii God-IX 2 1,561 04-04-2007, 07:43 AM
Last Post: God-IX
  The wii is so wicked. Double Edge 6 1,831 15-02-2007, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Orphen
  Wii Channels Lee-yoshi 6 1,917 15-02-2007, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Orphen
  How badly do you want a PS3? Starman 38 5,835 07-02-2007, 10:42 PM
Last Post: VYSE
  ...If I buy a wii... Reigast 18 3,285 09-01-2007, 12:21 AM
Last Post: Cye Zero
  PSO on WII? Ghost/Spectre 58 7,013 02-01-2007, 07:18 PM
Last Post: nomercy
  Wii's Out Everyone! Lee-yoshi 18 2,929 18-12-2006, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Little Killer
  Wii on Nov. 19, $250! Alex_P_Wing 5 1,832 19-10-2006, 09:20 PM
Last Post: nomercy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)