Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
More Sch help!
#9
You need your router settings. Some routers won't work with setups like these and have walls against them, and even some IP providers block outgoing traffic, I know mine did on PSO until I called them.

Also, since I may get on if I can, seeing as the last time I tried I spent two-three hours with whiteninja trying to get on, doing everything correctly and it turns out my broadban may be one of those that do not work correctly. Can someone give me the windows run command for router and IP settings. I used to have it hot keyed on previous searches and then my computer crashed. It was something like winifcjpg or something. It brings up the router/IP settings. Though I don't remember the specific command.
[Image: logo_gc_fireemblem_medium.jpg]
"How fortunate for those in power that people do not think"-Adolf Hitler
Reply


Messages In This Thread
More Sch help! - by Link777 - 23-05-2007, 01:04 PM
More Sch help! - by Anti Hacker - 23-05-2007, 01:07 PM
More Sch help! - by Link777 - 23-05-2007, 01:11 PM
More Sch help! - by The Dude - 23-05-2007, 05:06 PM
More Sch help! - by Anti Hacker - 24-05-2007, 11:40 AM
More Sch help! - by Lance813 - 24-05-2007, 09:12 PM
More Sch help! - by The Dude - 24-05-2007, 11:46 PM
More Sch help! - by Lance813 - 24-05-2007, 11:47 PM
More Sch help! - by Teh EkwEE - 25-05-2007, 12:48 PM
More Sch help! - by The Dude - 25-05-2007, 06:28 PM
More Sch help! - by Lance813 - 29-05-2007, 02:01 AM
More Sch help! - by Mad - 29-05-2007, 03:34 AM
More Sch help! - by Phantom_RAcast - 29-05-2007, 06:54 PM
More Sch help! - by Anti Hacker - 30-05-2007, 06:31 PM
More Sch help! - by The Dude - 30-05-2007, 08:45 PM
More Sch help! - by Anti Hacker - 31-05-2007, 11:38 AM
More Sch help! - by Mad - 31-05-2007, 02:59 PM
More Sch help! - by Phantom_RAcast - 31-05-2007, 07:26 PM
More Sch help! - by Mad - 01-06-2007, 12:31 AM
More Sch help! - by Anti Hacker - 05-06-2007, 08:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help me get back online! Poo Fly 10 3,570 14-04-2009, 09:15 PM
Last Post: K_I_R_E_E_K
  gc dialup help Mad 0 904 22-06-2007, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Mad
  Sch help!? Lance813 6 1,645 29-05-2007, 04:24 AM
Last Post: Mad
  About PSU...Help us! Scavenger 5 1,311 17-12-2006, 07:09 AM
Last Post: Lee Xao Vue
  help with prices! oodlesofnoodles 1 895 24-10-2006, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Darkwolf30
  Help!!! ozz3000 1 799 14-09-2006, 02:05 PM
Last Post: Lee-yoshi
  help on forum mag brujo_pink 2 932 02-06-2006, 07:48 AM
Last Post: brujo_pink
  Help Quick! Poo Fly 4 1,462 24-01-2006, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Poo Fly
  lil help Astari 8 1,872 17-01-2006, 08:46 PM
Last Post: whiteninja
  Help with SoB quest! tj67 2 1,077 09-01-2006, 09:04 PM
Last Post: tj67

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)