Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I like ragol, but there's one thing that bugs me...
#3
Moderators and contributors are doing the best they can to fufill information on this, however it takes time. Ultimate was done first because the creator of the guide thought ultimate was the most important which it is.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I like ragol, but there's one thing that bugs me... - by Ivan - 01-04-2004, 04:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What would you like? Lee-yoshi 26 14,378 22-09-2007, 03:01 AM
Last Post: dnd
  So umm... I go this little idea... I'm new but I... Coley-woley! 1 3,933 22-06-2007, 11:14 AM
Last Post: nomercy
  Like the new look Surf N Turf 24 9,910 17-12-2006, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Lee Xao Vue
  Not Ragol? o.o whiteninja 11 4,284 09-07-2006, 04:36 AM
Last Post: Infinite8
  There's no heart emot'icon on the forums Mirinee 1 2,228 24-11-2005, 04:05 PM
Last Post: T_T1K
  Guides - Is there any theme missing? SangeYasha 13 4,102 15-06-2005, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Red King
  Fave Lobby for Ragol.co.uk users Ashinator 3 2,111 17-05-2005, 09:46 AM
Last Post: Ashinator
  Ragol.co.uk Toolbar Dark Imakuni 3 1,853 19-04-2005, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Lee-yoshi
  [thing] stuff you put in brackets [/thing] whiteninja 5 1,893 13-03-2005, 03:47 AM
Last Post: whiteninja
  Question about the Ragol mag system Arthas_Zero 2 1,854 22-11-2004, 02:07 PM
Last Post: DarkMagician

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)