Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Weapons I don't need
#51
thanks for trying to be a smart ass, Omar, however the limits are automatically enforced. When you have broken the character limit, etc, you cannot have the sig. She isn't, in a sense, breaking the rules, however her sig is like probably size=10 which is like 36pt Font and it's begging for items, that doesn't need to be there. My sig is size=6 or 20 pt Font (I believe, not sure of the size to pt translation). Goldie meant 5 full lines, the girl probably couldn't have written anymore if she watned to.
PSO is a game of my past but those I came in contact with are still a part of me.

Strength comes not from the size of your muscles, but the depth of your heart, and the cause you're defending with it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Weapons I don't need - by Banshee - 06-05-2004, 07:44 PM
Weapons I don't need - by Faulkie - 06-05-2004, 08:26 PM
Weapons I don't need - by Banshee - 06-05-2004, 09:32 PM
Weapons I don't need - by Faulkie - 06-05-2004, 09:34 PM
Weapons I don't need - by Lionheart - 07-05-2004, 04:34 AM
Weapons I don't need - by Ivan - 07-05-2004, 11:39 AM
Weapons I don't need - by Banshee - 07-05-2004, 12:33 PM
Weapons I don't need - by Lionheart - 08-05-2004, 03:56 AM
Weapons I don't need - by Judgment - 08-05-2004, 11:46 AM
Weapons I don't need - by Ria - 08-05-2004, 12:42 PM
Weapons I don't need - by Ivan - 08-05-2004, 03:25 PM
Weapons I don't need - by N1NJ4 - 08-05-2004, 06:01 PM
Weapons I don't need - by Banshee - 09-05-2004, 02:45 AM
Weapons I don't need - by Ria - 09-05-2004, 02:55 AM
Weapons I don't need - by Ivan - 09-05-2004, 05:08 AM
Weapons I don't need - by Lionheart - 09-05-2004, 08:20 AM
Weapons I don't need - by Ria - 09-05-2004, 02:17 PM
Weapons I don't need - by Judgment - 09-05-2004, 02:23 PM
Weapons I don't need - by Lionheart - 09-05-2004, 11:11 PM
Weapons I don't need - by Judgment - 10-05-2004, 07:07 AM
Weapons I don't need - by Ria - 10-05-2004, 09:29 AM
Weapons I don't need - by Banshee - 10-05-2004, 07:40 PM
Weapons I don't need - by Lionheart - 10-05-2004, 09:53 PM
Weapons I don't need - by Mini_Bert - 10-05-2004, 10:35 PM
Weapons I don't need - by Banshee - 01-06-2004, 06:45 PM
Weapons I don't need - by Lionheart - 02-06-2004, 04:27 AM
Weapons I don't need - by LIL MAGICIAN - 27-06-2004, 06:59 PM
Weapons I don't need - by LIL MAGICIAN - 27-06-2004, 07:00 PM
Weapons I don't need - by Lionheart - 27-06-2004, 07:03 PM
Weapons I don't need - by Judgment - 27-06-2004, 07:37 PM
Weapons I don't need - by Lionheart - 27-06-2004, 07:47 PM
Weapons I don't need - by N1NJ4 - 27-06-2004, 08:57 PM
Weapons I don't need - by HUcastchild - 27-06-2004, 10:16 PM
Weapons I don't need - by Lionheart - 28-06-2004, 03:19 AM
Weapons I don't need - by HUcastchild - 28-06-2004, 09:57 AM
Weapons I don't need - by LIL MAGICIAN - 28-06-2004, 07:30 PM
Weapons I don't need - by LIL MAGICIAN - 28-06-2004, 07:34 PM
Weapons I don't need - by GOLDIE - 28-06-2004, 07:59 PM
Weapons I don't need - by Lionheart - 29-06-2004, 01:32 AM
Weapons I don't need - by Gotien - 29-06-2004, 01:37 AM
Weapons I don't need - by Lionheart - 29-06-2004, 01:41 AM
Weapons I don't need - by Gotien - 29-06-2004, 01:52 AM
Weapons I don't need - by Ivan - 29-06-2004, 02:03 PM
Weapons I don't need - by Lionheart - 29-06-2004, 05:42 PM
Weapons I don't need - by Gotien - 29-06-2004, 10:12 PM
Weapons I don't need - by Lionheart - 30-06-2004, 05:54 AM
Weapons I don't need - by LIL MAGICIAN - 03-07-2004, 03:52 PM
Weapons I don't need - by Ivan - 03-07-2004, 04:44 PM
Weapons I don't need - by Lionheart - 03-07-2004, 05:22 PM
Weapons I don't need - by Omar - 03-07-2004, 05:47 PM
Weapons I don't need - by Lionheart - 03-07-2004, 06:00 PM
Weapons I don't need - by Banshee - 03-07-2004, 06:50 PM
Weapons I don't need - by HUcastchild - 03-07-2004, 07:44 PM
Weapons I don't need - by Lionheart - 04-07-2004, 01:21 AM
Weapons I don't need - by Sd28 - 04-07-2004, 01:30 AM
Weapons I don't need - by Omar - 07-07-2004, 02:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buyin tons of weapons!!! Bmil 58 7,970 14-10-2007, 10:32 AM
Last Post: nomercy
  Need 3 Things. Ivan 0 951 27-12-2006, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ivan
  I need V801 on Blue Burst!!! Ketnys 2 983 09-01-2006, 04:13 AM
Last Post: MarioVet
  FO weapons needed shmifty 7 1,227 22-11-2005, 02:39 PM
Last Post: Twin Dante
  Looking for Force Weapons SadusDeath 2 923 13-09-2005, 10:05 PM
Last Post: skunky
  need katana PhotonHunterA 2 1,000 25-07-2005, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Sephiroth Now
  I need FS PhotonSlayer 3 1,119 27-06-2005, 07:14 PM
Last Post: PhotonSlayer
  Please, I Need Free Stuff -ShadowX- 9 1,590 17-05-2005, 01:17 AM
Last Post: SCOOBYN
  I need the Agito's set Mag-Farmer 5 1,315 14-05-2005, 09:08 PM
Last Post: NetNomad
  I need High Level Tech's Mag-Farmer 0 868 08-05-2005, 11:27 PM
Last Post: Mag-Farmer

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)