Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
!Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles!
#1
Dunno how much PSO I'll get in during the next few weeks. I'll try to get atleast an hour =) Ordered a Gamecube keyboard and I expect it sometime next week, so I'll DEFINATELY be online to test that!
Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust now turned on Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles!
To anyone who ends up replying to this thread, SPOIL THE GAME DO NOT! (Under pentalty of having all the spare mags I've ever found in the mine being shoved into every oriface imaginable!)
I wont mind discussing this game with other people who own it or anyone who wants to know about it, but for the sake of those who dont want the story given away, dont talk about that on here. Use private messages and emailes, please =)
-Michael-
#2
Its good to hear you're getting a Keyboard for Phantasy Star Online, you really do need one if you're going to be socialble!


However, please can everyone stop making threads about this game! There are already more then enough, which is why i've come to a conclusion and made an official Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles thread. Please reply in that thread to discuss the game further.


I would have used this thread, but maybe the introduction was a bit confusing, and perhaps uneccessary, even though i'm sure (Or i hope) it was a joke!

To go to "Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - The Official Thread!" Click This Link


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xenoblade Chronicles X Uae 0 4,700 29-11-2015, 05:46 AM
Last Post: Uae
  Sonic Chronicles Jimbo1990 3 2,225 06-10-2008, 11:43 PM
Last Post: Bmil
  Final Fantasy Tactics: WOTL nomercy 2 2,029 08-12-2007, 10:47 PM
Last Post: nomercy
  Dissidia: Final Fantasy Link777 4 1,871 30-05-2007, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Link777
  Makai Kingdom: Chronicles of the Sacred Tome KenKi 0 1,111 02-10-2006, 09:32 PM
Last Post: KenKi
  Final fantasy 7 (PC) Sonic Saturn 29 4,141 28-02-2006, 03:12 PM
Last Post: colohue
  the only final fantasy tt forum letherest 49 7,032 26-01-2006, 11:35 PM
Last Post: Orphen
  Final Fantasy 1+2 nomercy 6 1,607 23-01-2006, 11:44 PM
Last Post: DARKMATTER
  Final Fantasy girls Zindane_tribal 46 6,790 23-12-2005, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Twin Dante
  Final Fantasy 7 Spin-offs TheUnnamedOne 1 995 26-09-2005, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Shade

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)