25-03-2004, 03:25 PM
I have seen pictures of people playing as him over the net, I was wondering if you can. Can someone tell me this? (I have also seen pictures of people playing as Red Ring Rico as well...)
I'm dead
|
How the hell do you play as Sonic?
|
|
25-03-2004, 03:25 PM
I have seen pictures of people playing as him over the net, I was wondering if you can. Can someone tell me this? (I have also seen pictures of people playing as Red Ring Rico as well...)
I'm dead
25-03-2004, 04:19 PM
Hate to break it to you, but that's virtually impossible. You may have seen demos of ST players showing pictures of them in the game. Or it is a hack, using the AR to play as a Non-playable character (NPC)
25-03-2004, 06:23 PM
Actually there is a code going around that i've heard of that lets you play as Sonic or Tails. Its obviously unlegitimate, and probabily wouldn't recommend its tried!
13-04-2004, 12:56 PM
i think that code is on the DC, as thats the little place that these boring people with no lifes test there codes on
13-04-2004, 08:34 PM
Ivan Wrote:Hate to break it to you, but that's virtually impossible. You may have seen demos of ST players showing pictures of them in the game. Or it is a hack, using the AR to play as a Non-playable character (NPC)so thats wat npc stands for! its probably a hack, or it might have been something that sonic team recently added somehow. :O
PSO 1 and 2 characters
TON : lv100 : Greennill : Sange and Yasha +30 X : lv31 : Yellowboze : Justy-23st +15 Guess Who's Back... Back Again... ![]() MK S Best Times:F8C: 27.091 lap CCB: 31 ome lapBP: 8.985 lap
13-04-2004, 10:45 PM
It's a hack tom,and btw,I wouldn't mind if there was a code that made you look like a specific npc,but only u would see it,the others would see u as the race u choose,not that it would give u an advantage in any way.
(Hey keep in mind I don't cheat,I'm legit). Sry 4 going off-topic.
GC Characters [R.I.P.]
Thesord HUmar lv.130 Whittil Blue Burst Characters Thesord HUcast lv. 152 Redria
20-04-2004, 03:01 PM
I'm legit but I have seen loads of pictures over the net. I wouldn't mind playing as Sonic or knuckles though...
I'm dead
20-04-2004, 04:39 PM
Apparently in the DC version on sonics birthday, you can see sonic and co around pioneer 2. Is this on the GC version too?
20-04-2004, 06:39 PM
Yup he was standing behind the counter in epII if i remember correctly.
~K8lin~
EpI & II -| K8lin |- -| lvl 174 |- -| Purplenum |- -| FOmarl
20-04-2004, 06:42 PM
yeah! I saw a pic. When is it?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|