Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Getting Error 903
#1
Hi, I downloaded the Blue Burst game last night and I've tried connecting from 2 different computers on 2 different types of broadband but still no go, are the servers down? do they exist, I can update no problem but it tells me the servers are down and to check the main site.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some trouble getting to play Zeank Aiya 1 1,201 14-12-2008, 04:49 PM
Last Post: K_I_R_E_E_K
  Error 913/"ON HOLD" cure for PSOBB Anti Hacker 1 7,549 25-05-2008, 04:31 PM
Last Post: K_I_R_E_E_K
  SCHTHACK connection error No.102 coolmatt41 7 2,738 23-01-2008, 08:45 AM
Last Post: coolmatt41
  V1 GC EpI&II Error 102 DeathToMome 6 1,799 26-11-2007, 09:42 PM
Last Post: DeathToMome
  [ Blue Burst ] Connection problems - No 903? Forge 10 2,351 14-10-2006, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Anti Hacker
  Error 903 (Can't connect to patching server) guide. Anti Hacker 0 827 01-05-2006, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Anti Hacker
  Getting online with Wanadoo 1MB voxie 38 6,635 17-01-2006, 12:58 AM
Last Post: telboy007
  Getting online with Blueyonder 1MB telboy007 13 14,424 12-01-2006, 09:40 PM
Last Post: telboy007
  I found an error! Forge 7 1,372 09-09-2005, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Forge
  error 913... WTF... Sebastian 3 949 08-08-2005, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Moonwraith

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)