Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Official Topic: Phantasy Star Universe! Brand New Game!
From the trailers I've seen, I've got some really big expectations for it.....
"You shall be overwhelmed with darkness, as for your soul, it shall be no more....."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Official Topic: Phantasy Star Universe! Brand New Game! - by ShadowTrickster - 25-02-2005, 11:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phantasy Star Uni- what ?! Sepheroth 8 28,242 09-07-2010, 12:50 PM
Last Post: SilentShadow13
  PSU X360 @ Game £7.99! Starman 5 1,968 29-12-2007, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Link777
  any love for the new guy Pain 1 984 28-09-2007, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Aspen
  Meeting new players :) Ithildin 0 863 08-08-2007, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Ithildin
  I'm new and I'm really nervous Coley-woley! 8 2,146 10-07-2007, 02:58 PM
Last Post: K_I_R_E_E_K
  Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of Illuminus Namillus 62 10,762 02-07-2007, 10:01 PM
Last Post: Ryo
  I'm thinking about buying Phantasy Star Universe. but... N1NJ4 12 3,084 30-06-2007, 08:03 AM
Last Post: N1NJ4
  New to the game. Yooh 5 1,449 11-03-2007, 04:15 AM
Last Post: Zero456
  Clouds adventure for new pants Cloud Stryder 79 8,278 17-02-2007, 09:46 PM
Last Post: nomercy
  New mission. Namillus 12 2,288 13-01-2007, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Poo Fly

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)