Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I don't like the new Zelda...
#5
Yeah, why not wolf? If you like MM, but dipise TP, you are very wierd...

(TP means Twilight Princess, if you didn't know what the new zelda game was called, and MM is Majora's Mask of course, it's a classic.)


Messages In This Thread
I don't like the new Zelda... - by SangeYasha - 27-05-2005, 05:32 PM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by Phantom_RAcast - 27-05-2005, 05:36 PM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by Lee-yoshi - 27-05-2005, 06:52 PM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by Judgment - 27-05-2005, 07:19 PM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by -ShadowX- - 27-05-2005, 07:45 PM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by Faulkie - 27-05-2005, 09:42 PM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by Grave_Guardian - 28-05-2005, 01:45 AM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by Judgment - 28-05-2005, 01:51 AM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by Double Edge - 28-05-2005, 02:42 AM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by SangeYasha - 28-05-2005, 03:15 AM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by ~Buddah~ - 28-05-2005, 03:55 AM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by Double Edge - 28-05-2005, 04:42 AM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by ~Buddah~ - 28-05-2005, 05:27 AM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by Faulkie - 28-05-2005, 07:58 AM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by Judgment - 28-05-2005, 04:50 PM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by DARKMATTER - 28-05-2005, 06:39 PM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by Deadly Zero - 28-05-2005, 06:40 PM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by Double Edge - 28-05-2005, 07:13 PM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by Grave_Guardian - 29-05-2005, 01:20 AM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by Deadly Zero - 29-05-2005, 01:26 AM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by SangeYasha - 29-05-2005, 03:12 AM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by Fabo Craven - 29-05-2005, 04:07 AM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by Faulkie - 05-06-2005, 11:01 PM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by RagMastaRappy - 05-06-2005, 11:02 PM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by Faulkie - 05-06-2005, 11:05 PM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by Judgment - 05-06-2005, 11:43 PM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by rena-ko - 06-06-2005, 12:16 AM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by RagMastaRappy - 06-06-2005, 12:41 AM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by Double Edge - 06-06-2005, 01:38 AM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by Judgment - 06-06-2005, 03:06 AM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by RagMastaRappy - 06-06-2005, 05:06 AM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by Sesshomaru - 06-06-2005, 04:42 PM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by Arrogantelf - 06-06-2005, 05:03 PM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by Serpent7 - 06-06-2005, 05:19 PM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by Arrogantelf - 06-06-2005, 05:24 PM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by Double Edge - 06-06-2005, 08:48 PM
I don't like the new Zelda... - by Serpent7 - 07-06-2005, 04:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My new MS Solitaire Record! Jimbo1990 3 1,209 16-03-2009, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Jimbo1990
  New Nintendo DSi announced Mirinee 9 3,449 10-10-2008, 05:15 AM
Last Post: Cye Zero
  New Xbox experience Blackfire667 6 2,812 03-09-2008, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Blackfire667
  2 New games for dreamcast K_I_R_E_E_K 2 2,549 19-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Last Post: K_I_R_E_E_K
  Sword Of the new world: Granado Espada Deadly Zero 5 1,798 01-01-2008, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Deadly Zero
  Zelda 4 the DS The_True_Albino 3 1,641 06-09-2007, 10:43 PM
Last Post: nomercy
  The New Star Wars game that's been announced. Reigast 0 1,497 20-02-2007, 01:56 AM
Last Post: Reigast
  if you like sonic adventure 2 for gamecube can u help me out? LaLa 18 3,205 17-12-2006, 05:10 PM
Last Post: LaLa
  The New Super Mario Bros. For Nintendo DS MarioVet 11 3,223 27-11-2006, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Shifty
  Zelda Collector's disc Vahn RAmar 73 11,709 11-08-2006, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Anti Hacker

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)