Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
help... how to play legit online.
#7
There are no private servers, yet... there's been speculation on some should ST's servers ever die, but you aren't allowed to talk about them here.

Random FSOD makes you lose whatever items you did not have equipped at your last save. I learned this one day when I got random FSODed on a TTF run. I had my Twin Brand equipped, but it was the Spread Needle that I did not lose (acutally I didn't lose either, I had backup dupes, but that's another issue). What Rena means, then, is any warp that causes you to make a memcard save after you reach your destination (warps to/from P2, between level sections or to a boss count, but the cyan in-level warps don't).
[Image: sig_040507.gif]


Messages In This Thread
help... how to play legit online. - by RAmar - 08-06-2005, 07:52 PM
help... how to play legit online. - by rena-ko - 08-06-2005, 09:48 PM
help... how to play legit online. - by Sebastian - 08-06-2005, 09:52 PM
help... how to play legit online. - by NetNomad - 08-06-2005, 09:57 PM
help... how to play legit online. - by rena-ko - 08-06-2005, 10:05 PM
help... how to play legit online. - by RAmar - 08-06-2005, 11:16 PM
help... how to play legit online. - by NetNomad - 09-06-2005, 01:42 AM
help... how to play legit online. - by RAmar - 09-06-2005, 11:58 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  online hackers K_I_R_E_E_K 58 8,058 27-10-2006, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Darkwolf30
  Unlocking Online cards Offline Shazam187 3 1,115 03-06-2006, 10:28 AM
Last Post: nomercy
  is the angel wings legit? K_I_R_E_E_K 6 1,241 01-03-2006, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Anti Hacker
  I wanna play Legit! PlaZMa S. #1 83 10,349 28-10-2005, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Payne533
  Salvation for GC users online is here! Anti Hacker 80 10,317 07-09-2005, 04:03 PM
Last Post: SilentBob
  Action Replay Help Mabius 6 1,530 11-08-2005, 01:42 AM
Last Post: PlaZMa S. #1
  AR Help Plz !!!!! Final707 2 1,151 05-08-2005, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Double Edge
  the wierd dark flow online Charcoal 11 2,469 04-07-2005, 06:06 PM
Last Post: Double Edge
  Hackers and any Bad people online K_I_R_E_E_K 15 2,969 02-07-2005, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Double Edge
  phantasy star online blue burst and xbox? <<Snowfox>> 46 6,609 27-06-2005, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Anti Hacker

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)