Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Phantasy Star Universe hops over to Xbox Live too afterall!
#12
I really doubted that PSU would make it over to any of Microsoft's consoles. This is one of the rare instances in which I'm quite happy to be proven wrong.

Now I'll just have go to Gamestop tomorrow and get my pre-order deposit switched over to the 'Box. Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Phantasy Star Universe hops over to Xbox Live too afterall! - by Alec Strider - 20-04-2006, 06:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phantasy Star Uni- what ?! Sepheroth 8 28,237 09-07-2010, 12:50 PM
Last Post: SilentShadow13
  Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of Illuminus Namillus 62 10,690 02-07-2007, 10:01 PM
Last Post: Ryo
  I'm thinking about buying Phantasy Star Universe. but... N1NJ4 12 3,052 30-06-2007, 08:03 AM
Last Post: N1NJ4
  I Live! Reigast 2 1,409 16-06-2007, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Shifty
  Are specialty classes offline too? lazybones05 3 1,380 15-01-2007, 07:22 AM
Last Post: lazybones05
  Your Universe nomercy 10 1,956 06-01-2007, 02:02 PM
Last Post: TheMaster375
  xbox 360 gamertags? Icarus 2 1,086 03-12-2006, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Shifty
  XBOX 360 Version Deimos 19 2,936 20-11-2006, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Deimos
  Phantasy Star Universe - Everything we know in all the universe! Lee-yoshi 112 18,197 01-11-2006, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Kitsadoodles
  Guardian's License up on Xbox Live Marketplace Sl1pstream 28 4,345 29-10-2006, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Deimos

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)