Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I have a question.
#13
Ok so i have a new question. So when you do the quests and unlock the Soul Eater in normal, will the stats be greater when you unlock it in hard mode or will it be that same?
This in not for you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I have a question. - by Pain - 02-02-2007, 11:55 PM
I have a question. - by Poo Fly - 03-02-2007, 12:07 AM
I have a question. - by Pain - 03-02-2007, 01:26 AM
I have a question. - by Reigast - 03-02-2007, 01:28 AM
I have a question. - by Cye Zero - 03-02-2007, 02:42 AM
I have a question. - by Reigast - 03-02-2007, 03:43 AM
I have a question. - by Pain - 03-02-2007, 04:14 AM
I have a question. - by Mirinee - 03-02-2007, 05:50 AM
I have a question. - by pink - 03-02-2007, 06:23 AM
I have a question. - by Ivan - 03-02-2007, 02:10 PM
I have a question. - by Cye Zero - 14-02-2007, 07:52 PM
I have a question. - by Ivan - 14-02-2007, 07:56 PM
I have a question. - by Pain - 14-02-2007, 10:33 PM
I have a question. - by pink - 14-02-2007, 11:03 PM
I have a question. - by Pain - 15-02-2007, 06:03 PM
I have a question. - by Maurice - 16-02-2007, 10:13 PM
I have a question. - by ALMSIVI - 17-02-2007, 06:10 AM
I have a question. - by Maurice - 18-02-2007, 09:21 AM
I have a question. - by ALMSIVI - 18-02-2007, 10:21 AM
I have a question. - by Maurice - 18-02-2007, 06:52 PM
I have a question. - by Orphen - 19-02-2007, 02:50 AM
I have a question. - by ALMSIVI - 19-02-2007, 07:07 AM
I have a question. - by Orphen - 19-02-2007, 08:27 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PSO Plus NTSC-J Question Lokin Modar 0 1,129 19-01-2012, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Lokin Modar
  Have you notice Emelious 2 1,061 14-07-2010, 08:39 PM
Last Post: K_I_R_E_E_K
  question about GMs in BB pso king 1 919 17-06-2009, 02:54 PM
Last Post: K_I_R_E_E_K
  have anyone fought the rare boss on Ep.4? Emelious 4 1,267 12-02-2009, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Liu Bei
  I have a question Emelious 6 1,407 05-02-2009, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Liu Bei
  an ethical question pso king 10 1,920 22-01-2009, 02:08 AM
Last Post: Lance813
  Question Lilith 16 2,937 14-12-2008, 12:28 AM
Last Post: Lance813
  Item dupe question Bmil 5 1,456 13-04-2008, 04:51 PM
Last Post: dnd
  Drop Question nomercy 6 1,217 23-10-2007, 08:58 PM
Last Post: DeathToMome
  HUcast question Bmil 6 1,148 05-09-2007, 11:03 PM
Last Post: dnd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)