Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fancy being a Games Tester for SEGA of Europe?
#19
Exclamation 
(17-04-2004, 04:33 PM)K8lin Wrote: I wouldnt be able to, there's no place for ppl in the north (being me) and I don't think I'd be able to travel to where ever it was everydayr. Staying there would be a no too  :'(

hey kid, I’m in a similar phase! I do live nowhere near London uk, an Aussie borne & bred if they take me, and too weary for working at sega uk! I’ll consider if chosen as working remotely more or in bits and pieces if I’ll continue to commute again across England possibly … yes I did apply, I could represent Ea sports people only in games and got adhered with Nintendo au just before Segas doing QA testing on the pc or ps-2  Huh
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Fancy being a Games Tester for SEGA of Europe? - by danuub - 20-09-2026, 12:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who else is ****ed off about the closing down of PSO being online? dudemanozzy 18 2,223 14-05-2007, 02:02 PM
Last Post: God-IX
  E3 2005(Sega) AERO 138 14,465 20-05-2005, 11:35 PM
Last Post: Scott Bull
  Sega-Europe: Blue Burst Support Info Starman 1 745 07-05-2005, 02:59 AM
Last Post: ~Buddah~
  how to get on japan,europe servers ~Buddah~ 2 777 10-04-2005, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Anti Hacker
  Does Sega update weapons? Israfel 5 1,070 04-04-2005, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Anti Hacker
  Sega Does Something? Phantom_RAcast 5 1,149 10-03-2005, 11:05 PM
Last Post: N1NJ4
  How come PSO is not being sold A.S. 20 3,076 18-02-2005, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Lee-yoshi
  Tekkers and me being lazy Mirinee 12 1,937 19-12-2004, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Mirinee
  Did the old phantasy star games have the same story as pso?? Faulkie 31 4,058 29-04-2004, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Shifty

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)