Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
...If I buy a wii...
#8
It's the way of most companies. If you need to buy something else, it adds up to more money to line their pockets. So, obviously they want to get as much of your money as they can.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
...If I buy a wii... - by Reigast - 02-01-2007, 08:04 PM
...If I buy a wii... - by Gaze - 03-01-2007, 07:53 PM
...If I buy a wii... - by Reigast - 03-01-2007, 09:36 PM
...If I buy a wii... - by Gaze - 03-01-2007, 09:38 PM
...If I buy a wii... - by Reigast - 03-01-2007, 09:45 PM
...If I buy a wii... - by Gaze - 03-01-2007, 09:47 PM
...If I buy a wii... - by pink - 03-01-2007, 10:05 PM
...If I buy a wii... - by jarl - 03-01-2007, 11:32 PM
...If I buy a wii... - by Namillus - 04-01-2007, 12:55 PM
...If I buy a wii... - by Reigast - 04-01-2007, 07:50 PM
...If I buy a wii... - by Cye Zero - 09-01-2007, 12:21 AM
...If I buy a wii... - by TheMaster375 - 03-01-2007, 04:16 AM
...If I buy a wii... - by Cye Zero - 03-01-2007, 05:20 AM
...If I buy a wii... - by Cloud Stryder - 03-01-2007, 01:18 PM
...If I buy a wii... - by jarl - 03-01-2007, 06:52 PM
...If I buy a wii... - by Gaze - 03-01-2007, 07:14 PM
...If I buy a wii... - by Reigast - 03-01-2007, 07:40 PM
...If I buy a wii... - by Gaze - 03-01-2007, 07:41 PM
...If I buy a wii... - by Reigast - 03-01-2007, 07:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mario Kart Wii mr_shoe_uk 11 4,352 21-04-2008, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Lee-yoshi
  The Proper Usage Of A Wii Remote Starman 13 6,704 17-04-2007, 03:25 PM
Last Post: God-IX
  Nintendo Wii God-IX 2 1,564 04-04-2007, 07:43 AM
Last Post: God-IX
  The wii is so wicked. Double Edge 6 1,834 15-02-2007, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Orphen
  Wii Channels Lee-yoshi 6 1,922 15-02-2007, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Orphen
  PSO on WII? Ghost/Spectre 58 7,024 02-01-2007, 07:18 PM
Last Post: nomercy
  I want a Wii Shade 8 1,737 20-12-2006, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Little Killer
  Wii's Out Everyone! Lee-yoshi 18 2,970 18-12-2006, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Little Killer
  Wii on Nov. 19, $250! Alex_P_Wing 5 1,836 19-10-2006, 09:20 PM
Last Post: nomercy
  Wii Europe Arrogantelf 22 4,713 22-09-2006, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Shadamoo

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)